Italian Wedding Soup Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 16 oz. pork, ground
- 16 oz. chicken , ground
- 1/2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 12 cups chicken stock
- 1 bunch Italian kale, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower rice, optional
- parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large bowl use your hands to combine all ingredients for meatballs and set aside. If using your hands isn’t your thing, using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment is a great option.
- In a large pot bring chicken stock to a boil. Use your hands to form golf ball sized meatballs and drop into the boiling broth on at a time. Due to the lack of breadcrumbs, they meatballs will be slightly messy, it’s ok.
- Once all meatballs are added to the broth reduce to a simmer and allow soup to cook for 20 minutes. Halfway through the cooking process add the kale. After the cooking time is up test meatballs for doneness, once done add the cauliflower rice to the soup. Serve warm topped with optional red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.