Garlic Asparagus Broccoli Soup Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 lb asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 lb broccoli, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups bone broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- In a large stockpot, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and broccoli, and cook another 3 to 4 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the bone broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Working in batches, carefully transfer the soup to a food processor. Purée until completely smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and coconut cream.
- Scoop the soup into bowls. Drizzle with lemon coconut cream and top with tarragon.