Chimichurri Steak Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 small shallot, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano , stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly grounded
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- In a small food processor pulse the shallot, parsley, oregano, garlic cloves, kosher salt and pepper until combined, but still able to see the ingredients clearly (slightly chunky).
- In a small bowl add the red wine vinegar, olive oil red pepper flakes and the parsley mixture. Stir until combined.