Chicken Soup with Rice Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- sea salt and pepper for veggies and chicken
- 1 lb chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning, dried
- 4 cups chicken bone broth/sugar-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut cream/coconut milk, optional
- 2 tsp tapioca flour, optional
- 1/2 tbsp brown mustard
- sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 8 oz. cauliflower rice
- parsley/chives, chopped for garnish
- Have all ingredients prepped and ready to go. Turn the instant pot to “saute” and wait until it reads “hot”. Add the ghee and swirl around the bottom, then add onions and cook for 30 seconds until translucent. Add the mushrooms, carrots and garlic, sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper, stir and cook another minute until fragrant.
- Press “cancel”, then season chicken breasts all over with salt and pepper and add to pot, along with the broth and poultry seasoning. Seal the lid and pressure cook for 10 mins.
- You can either release the pressure naturally or quick release if you’re short on time. Remove chicken to a plate and shred with two forks, set aside. Press “cancel” and then “sauté” and add the tapioca flour and coconut cream if using*, and the mustard, stir to combine and cook a minute to thicken.
- Add chicken back to the pot along with the cauliflower rice and continue to cook on “sauté” another minute. Taste the soup and season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley or chives if desired. Makes 6 servings. Enjoy!