Carrot Cake Porridge Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 40 g oat bran
- 40 g roasted buckwheat porridge flakes
- 400 g water
- 50 g soy milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon, not heaped
- 12 tsp ginger powder, not hipped
- 1/4 tsp gingerbread spice or cardamon, optional
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Sweetener of choice to taste
- 50 g carrot, finely grated
- Measure your oat bran and buckwheat flakes.
- Bring water to boil.
- Reduce the heat and pour in oat bran whisking vigorously. Keep on whisking and simmering for 6 minutes.
- Add soy milk and bring to boil again.
- Mix in buckwheat flakes and simmer for 1 minute whisking at the same time.
- Turn off the heat, cover with lid and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, taste and adjust until it is to your satisfaction. Repeat the same with sweetener.
- Throw in cinnamon, ginger powder and gingerbread spice and mix well. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- Finally mix in finely grated carrots.
so good porridge