Apple Cinnamon Oats Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup apple, chopped (leave skin on)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 slices Applegate turkey bacon
- Coat inside of Instant Pot with cooking spray (my favorite is Trader Joe’s coconut oil spray). Place everything but syrup and turkey bacon in pot. Mix well and secure lid and lock into place. Cook (manual or pressure-cook) for 4 minutes. Serve with turkey bacon on the side.
- If you do not have an Instant Pot you can cook this on the stove top for 30 mins or until oats are soft.