Alfredo Zoodles Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, roasted
- 1 cup hot water, plus more needed
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 zucchini, ends cut off
- parsley, chopped, garnish
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped, garnish
- black pepper, freshly ground
- In a high-speed blender, add macadamia nuts and hot water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes. Once softened add nutritional yeast, lemon zest and juice, garlic salt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Blend until completely smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Spiralize zucchini onto a cutting board or bowl.
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add spiralized zucchini.
- Cook until wilted and bright green (a few minutes), seasoning with garlic salt.
- Pour in sauce. Toss to coat, and allow it to heat through for a few minutes.
- Transfer zoodles to plates.
- Garnish with parsley, chopped macadamia nuts, and black pepper.