Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe For Candida
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced or spiral cut into wide ribbons
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Thinly slice cucumber and red onion, place in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, stevia powder, salt and white pepper, whisk until stevia and salt have dissolved.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber and red onion slices, stir vegetables to evenly coat. Sprinkle salad with red pepper flakes. Serve at once or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.