Taco Salad Recipe For Candida
Ingredients For Meat and Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
Ingredients For Salad
- 1 large head lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- In a small bowl combine the taco seasonings: chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder salt + pepper.
- In a large skillet, warm the oil. Add the ground beef and cook on medium-high for about 7-10 minutes, breaking up the large chunks with a wooden spoon. Cook until the moisture from the pan has evaporated. Stir in the taco seasoning. Remove from heat & set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine the chopped lettuce and tomatoes. Add the taco meat when ready along with the salsa and guacamole. Toss to combine and serve.