Spinach Artichoke Baked Potatoes Recipe For Candida
Easy Recipe for Spinach Artichoke Baked Potatoes Recipe For Candida. That will help your Candida treatment. Natural Remedy for Candida with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Calories: 173.5kcalPin Recipe
- 4 small/medium russet potatoes
- 5 oz. container fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 53 oz. coconut cream
- 1.5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp ghee or buttered-flavored coconut oil
- Rub the potatoes with coconut oil and sprinkle with salt if desired, bake the potatoes at 400 for 1 hour or until soft inside
- You will use the inside of 3 of the potatoes, discard the inside only of the 4th, or save for another use
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil. Add the onions and cook until soft, then the garlic and cook until just softened.
- Add the chopped spinach and sautée, stirring until wilted, then add the chopped artichoke hearts and a sprinkle of salt and cook one more minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mash or blend together the insides from 3 potatoes with the coconut cream, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, ghee or coconut oil, plus 3/4 tsp of salt
- Combine the potato mixture with the spinach artichoke mixture, then scoop into the hollowed potatoes
- Bake at 400 for about 15-20 minutes or until beginning to lightly brown. Remove from oven and serve hot. You can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days – they reheat in the oven or toaster oven really well!
Calories: 173.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.4g (6%) | Protein: 16.5g (33%) | Fat: 5.7g (9%) | Cholesterol: 20.7mg (7%) | Sodium: 428.8mg (18%) | Potassium: 499.2mg (14%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!