Salmon Broccoli Parcels Recipe For Candida
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets, sliced
- 2 5-6 oz. skinless salmon fillets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium orange, peeled, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp creamy Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- Fold two 14-inch-by-18-inch sheets of parchment paper in half. Open sheets and place equal amounts of red onions and broccoli on one side of each sheet. Place salmon on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Top with orange slices. Fold parchment sheet over fish and vegetables and crimp shut. Microwave packets on high for 5 minutes. Open a corner to check that salmon is cooked through in the thickest part. If not, microwave in 30-second intervals until cooked.
- Let packets rest, sealed, 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, horseradish, dill, mustard and cider vinegar. Open packets and serve fish topped with horseradish sauce.