Pesto Baked Chicken Recipe For Candida
Easy Recipe for Pesto Baked Chicken Recipe For Candida. That will help your Candida treatment. Natural Remedy for Candida with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Calories: 540kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients for the pesto
- 1 cup walnuts, raw shelled
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup light flavored olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
Ingredients for the chicken
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, organic
- sea salt and pepper
- 4 slices tomato
- generous pinch Italian seasoning
- generous pinch nutritional yeast
- First, make the pesto while you preheat your oven to 400 F. You can also make the pesto the day before and store in the fridge to eliminate prep time.
- Add all of the pesto ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and process/blend on high speed until a "paste" forms, stopping to scrape the sides and stir once or twice for even blending. Store the pesto in a covered container/jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Place the chicken breasts in a well-greased baking dish or cast-iron skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then, generously spread the pesto all over the chicken (I went VERY generous!) and save the rest for another recipe.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 tomato slices and a generous pinch of nutritional yeast** and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated 400 F oven for 25-30 minutes or until just cooked through. Slice chicken as desired and serve! Makes 4-6 servings.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g (4%) | Protein: 51g (102%) | Fat: 33g (51%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!