Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe For Candida
- 12 oz. riced cauliflower, about 1 head, just shy of 4 cups
- 1 lb beef/ turkey/chicken/ pork, ground
- 3 tbsp cooking fat coconut oil, bacon fat, olive oil, ghee, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, fine grain
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- generous dash chipotle pepper , to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can green chilis, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- cilantro , for garnish
- 1.2 cup homemade chipotle ranch dip
- 1 batch easy guacamole, see recipe below
Ingredients for the easy guacamole
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 2-3 tbsp onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-2 tbsp jalapeno peppers , minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- Prepare the chipotle ranch, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Add ground meat to skillet and sprinkle with salt and spices. Once browned, add onion, pepper and stir, cook about 45 seconds until softened.
- Add chopped green chilis, garlic, and jalapeno pepper and continue to cook another 45 seconds to heat through. Add cauli rice and stir to coat, then cover skillet for 30 seconds to soften cauliflower, remove from heat.
- Before serving, mash together all the guac ingredients in a bowl. To serve fried rice, top with extra cilantro, chipotle ranch and guac. Enjoy!