Mango Cilantro Curry Chicken Recipe For Candida
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 magi, skinned, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp cilantro, freshly chopped, for garnish
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Begin by cooking your chicken. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Salt and pepper each breast, and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven, and let cool for at least 10 minutes. Then cut or shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. In a high powered blender or food processor, blend mayonnaise, curry powder, vinegar, lime juice, mustard, mango, chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, dressing, celery, onion, almonds, and raisins. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This chicken salad tastes better after letting the flavors meld in the fridge for several hours. Once ready to serve, top with additional fresh cilantro.
- Serve over greens or in a wrap.