Keto Pulled Pork Chili Recipe For Candida
- 2 cups tomatoes, crushed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp chipotle powder
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 2 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chives
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the crushed tomatoes, half of the coconut milk, garlic, smoked paprika, cumin seeds, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper to taste until combined.
- Pat the roast dry then season with salt and pepper. Poke the roast on all sides with the tip of a sharp knife then transfer to the slow cooker.
- Top the roast with the tomato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until the pork is tender and cooked through.
- Juice half of the lime and cut the other half into wedges. Shred the pork.
- Just before serving, combine the avocado, lime juice, and the remaining coconut milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- Scoop the chili into a bowl and garnish with lime wedges, avocado cream, and chives.