Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe For Candida
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 2 tbsp honey, optional
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together with a blender, whisk, or immersion blender and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Fold in mix-ins like fresh blueberries if desired.
- Heat a large skillet or pancake griddle.
- Grease skillet or griddle with 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter.
- Use a ¼ cup measure to scoop batter onto cooking surface, using the bottom of the measure to spread the pancakes out a little.
- Cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side until it is browned on the bottom and easy to flip. These do take a little longer than "regular" pancakes, so don't rush them!
- Grease skillet or griddle with additional butter or coconut oil as needed between batches.
- Top with butter (it makes everything better!) or ghee and enjoy!