Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs Recipe For Candida
Easy Recipe for Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs Recipe For Candida. That will help your Candida treatment. Natural Remedy for Candida with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 20 meatballs
Calories: 280kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients for the meatballs
- 1/2 cup carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp froze dried cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
Instructions for the meatballs
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 – 2″ balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, roll the meatballs over and bake them for an additional 15.
Instructions for the sauce
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Putting it together
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, stir them around and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.2g (2%) | Protein: 15.7g (31%) | Fat: 15.3g (24%) | Cholesterol: 65.3mg (22%) | Fiber: 1g (4%) | Sugar: 1.5g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!