Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe For Candida
Easy Recipe for Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe For Candida. That will help your Candida treatment. Natural Remedy for Candida with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Calories: 573kcalPin Recipe
- 1 cup walnuts, raw shelled
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh spinach kale
- 2/3 cup light olive oil
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 3 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded, about 1 lb uncooked
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- coconut oil and salt, for baking
- Baked Potatoes: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Coat sweet potatoes with a bit of coconut oil and sprinkle sea salt all over. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 60-70 mins until soft.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto. Combine walnuts, garlic, basil leaves, spinach, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend on high speed until paste forms, scraping sides as needed.
- Combine shredded chicken and all the pesto in a large bowl. Once potatoes are ready, cut each one lengthwise and top generously with chicken pesto mixture. You can serve as is or return to the oven for a few minutes to heat through. Enjoy!
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g (10%) | Protein: 22g (44%) | Fat: 41g (63%) | Cholesterol: 54mg (18%) | Sodium: 567mg (24%) | Potassium: 836mg (24%) | Fiber: 6g (24%) | Sugar: 6g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!