Cheesy Broccoli Breakfast Muffins Recipe For Candida
- 2 tsp ghee, softened + extra for greasing
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened, almond milk
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a large muffin tin with ghee.
- Stir together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins. Bake for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.