Banana-Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie Bowl Recipe For Candida
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder, optional
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 cinnamon, ground
- fresh fruit and toasted coconut flakes, for garnish
- Combine bananas, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, gelatin powder, honey, and cinnamon in a high-speed blender.
- Mix on high until smooth, about 20-30 seconds.
- Transfer immediately to a bowl and garnish with fresh fruit and toasted coconut flakes.
- Serve chilled. Bon appetit!