Avocado Bread Recipe For Candida
- 1.5 cups avocado, mashed, ripep
- 2 tbsp monk fruit/erythritol blend sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a small, shallow loaf pan (7.5 x 3.5-inch) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, sweetener (optional), eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder (optional). Add dry ingredients to the avocado batter and mix until well incorporated. Allow batter to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer batter to lined loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until the top has browned and it passes the clean toothpick test.
- Allow avocado bread to cool before slicing.