Avocado, Bacon and Goat-cheese Salad Recipe For Candida
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 8 oz. bacon
- 2 avocados
- 4 oz. arugula lettuce
- 4 oz. walnuts
Ingredients for the dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon, the juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and place parchment paper in a baking dish.
- Cut the goat cheese into round half-inch (~1 cm) slices and place it in the baking dish. Bake on upper rack until golden.
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- Cut the avocado into pieces and put on top of the arugula. Add the fried bacon and goat cheese. Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Using an immersion blender, make the dressing with the lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil and cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste.