Asian Cabbage Stir-fry Recipe For Candida
- 1 1/2 lbs green cabbage
- 4 oz. butter, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili flake
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped or grated
- 3 scallions
, chopped in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Wasabi mayonnaise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp wasabi paste
- Shred the cabbage finely using a sharp knife or a food processor.
- Fry the cabbage in half of the butter in a large frying or wok pan on medium-high heat. It takes a while for the cabbage to soften, but don't let it turn brown.
- Add spices and vinegar. Stir and fry for a couple of minutes more. Put the cabbage in a bowl.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the same frying pan. Add garlic, chili flakes and ginger. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add ground meat and brown until the meat is thoroughly cooked and most of the juices have evaporated. Lower the heat a little.
- Add scallions and cabbage to the meat. Stir until everything is hot. Salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with sesame oil before serving.
- Mix together the wasabi mayonnaise by starting with a small amount of wasabi and adding more until the flavor is just right. Serve the stir-fry warm with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on top.