Whole30 Chicken Piccata Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5-2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken stock, reduced-sodium
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 jar (4 oz.) capers, drained
- Heat Instant Pot to Saute and add oil. Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken and add to hot Instant Pot. Brown chicken for about 4 minutes on each side and then remove to a plate.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add broth, lemon juice, oregano, and basil, and scrape any brown bits off the bottom of the Instant Pot. Return chicken to Instant Pot and sprinkle capers on top.
- Put the cover on (make sure the vent is turned to “seal”). Set Instant Pot to Manual for 10 minutes.
- Once done, the quick release of the pressure. Use an instant-read thermometer and ensure chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve chicken with sauce in the pan.
Wow this chicken is very tender and delightful.