Tikka Masala Soup Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Garam masala spice mix
- 1 tsp ginger, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 tap Cinnamon
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 (28) (oz ) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14) (oz) can coconut cream
- 1-2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Whole rotisserie chicken
- Heat coconut oil over med-high heat in a heavy soup pot. Sauté the onion for 4 minutes then add garlic for 3 more minutes. Add cayenne pepper, garam masala, ginger, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon. Sauté for 3 minutes longer until spices are fragrant.
- Add to the pot, 2 cups of chicken stock, tomatoes and coconut cream. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, or stand blender purée soup until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and add shredded chicken.
This soup is very refreshing and flavroful.