Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cauliflower Sandwiches Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 4 slices cauliflower bread
- Bring the cashews and 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes. Continue to boil for 3 minutes longer.
- Drain the water and transfer the cashews to a food processor with the almond milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the artichokes and pulse 3 times to break them up slightly.
- Return the cashew mixture to the saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until steaming, about 3 minutes. Gradually stir in the tapioca starch to thicken.
- Once the tapioca starch is incorporated, add the spinach. Heat for 3 to 4 minutes longer to wilt the spinach. Turn the heat off and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the ghee in a medium cast-iron skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add 2 slices of bread and toast for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Spread 1 slice of toasted bread with ½ cup spinach artichoke mixture and place a slice of bread on top. Repeat with the other 2 slices. Serve hot.