Sausage Pizza Egg Muffins Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 3/4 lb pork sausage, casing removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- red bell pepper, crushed
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin tin well with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat a medium or large skillet over medium heat and add 1-2 tsp coconut oil to the skillet. Add the sausage and a dash of crushed red pepper, and break up lumps of sausage with a wooden spoon. If using the garlic*, add it to the pan when the sausage is halfway browned
- Continue to cook and stir. Once the sausage is nearly fully browned, add the chopped sundried tomatoes and stir into the mixture. Cook another minute, then remove from heat and set aside.
- In a very large bowl, whisk together the eggs, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Then, pour the entire sausage mixture into the eggs and combine them.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way to the top (they'll rise over the cups, which is fine) until the mixture is used up (I made 12) and bake in the preheated oven about 15 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the muffins just begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before serving. If making ahead, you can refrigerated them in a sealed container for up to 5 days. Enjoy!