Pork and Veal San Choy Bow Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 large carrot, chopped finely
- 2 celery stalk, trimmed, chopped finely
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 750 g pork and veal mixture, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander/cilantro
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add peanut oil, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and ginger; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until just softened.
- Add mince, stir-fry for 5 minutes, breaking up any lumps, or until browned. Stir in sesame oil and sauces; cook for 3 minutes or until syrupy and heated through. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in half the green onion.
- To serve, spoon mixture into lettuce cups; top with peanuts, remaining green onion and coriander.