Pork and Veal San Choy Bow Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Easy Recipe for Pork and Veal San Choy Bow Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis. That will help your Bacterial Vaginosis treatment. Natural Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Calories: 491.5kcalPin Recipe
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 large carrot, chopped finely
- 2 celery stalk, trimmed, chopped finely
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 750 g pork and veal mixture, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander/cilantro
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add peanut oil, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and ginger; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until just softened.
- Add mince, stir-fry for 5 minutes, breaking up any lumps, or until browned. Stir in sesame oil and sauces; cook for 3 minutes or until syrupy and heated through. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in half the green onion.
- To serve, spoon mixture into lettuce cups; top with peanuts, remaining green onion and coriander.
Calories: 491.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.9g (6%) | Protein: 35.5g (71%) | Fat: 30.7g (47%) | Cholesterol: 117.5mg (39%) | Sodium: 1032mg (43%) | Potassium: 789.1mg (23%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!