Paleo Kale Chips Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 1 bunch fresh kale, curly variety
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp paprika, optional
- generous pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 275-300 degrees F.
- While your oven is heating up, remove any large stems from the kale, and cut or tear the leaves up into little bite-sized pieces. Remember to dry it thoroughly.
- Toss the kale, extra virgin olive oil, paprika, and salt in a salad bowl until the leaves are evenly coated and everything is nicely distributed.
- Spread the leaves out on a baking tray and cook until deliciously crispy. This will usually take 10-20 minutes depending on the strength of your oven, so keep a watchful eye on your batch to prevent overcooking.