Guacamole Deviled Eggs Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp shallots, minced
- 1 large avocado, very ripe
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp bacon bits
- pinch or two of salt
- pinch or two of pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Slice your eggs in half lengthwise and spread them out onto a baking sheet.
- Carefully extract the yolks from each egg and place them a large bowl.
- Add the avocado, garlic, bacon bits, shallot, and lemon juice into the bowl. Mash and then stir until thoroughly combined.
- Taste your mixture and season to taste.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, melon baller or a spoon, scoop out the yolk and avocado mixture into the cavity of each piece of hardboiled egg.
- Dust paprika over the top of each, and enjoy!