Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Ingredients for the lime chicken
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
Ingredient for the avocado salsa
- 4 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- To a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinade for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- To make the avocado salsa: add avocado, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.