Coconut Yogurt Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 15 oz. cans organic coconut cream, chilled in the refrigerator 4 hours
- 2 probiotic pills with bacterial strains L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus and L. casei, dairy-free
- Open coconut cream and separate the liquid from the cream.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add the cream with the probiotic pills and honey. Process on high for 3 minutes until pills are broken down.
- Check the consistency of the yogurt. If it’s too thick, add a little of the coconut water and blend.
- Transfer the yogurt to a glass jar and seal with lid.
- Preheat the oven to 100°F. Place the glass jar in the oven for 24 hours to ferment.
- Once fermented, remove from the oven, cool and stir the yogurt. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.