Coconut Date Balls Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 1 cup dates, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup honey, raw
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 cups mixed nuts, chopped small
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine the eggs, ghee, raw honey, and dates in a medium saucepan placed over a medium heat.
- Bring everything to a boil, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla, and add in the sea salt.
- Mix in the chopped nuts and stir until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes until well covered.
- Refrigerate until firm.