Chicken Fajita Wrap Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tsp chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced crosswise
- lettuce leaves and cilantro , for serving
- In a bowl, combine lime juice with jam and chile.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add onion and red pepper, season with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, and cook, tossing occasionally until tender, 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook, tossing 1 minute. Transfer vegetables to another bowl.
- Return the skillet to heat and add remaining Tbsp oil. Season chicken with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper and cook, tossing once, until browned, 4 minutes. Toss with jam mixture; cook 1 minute.
- Return vegetables to the skillet and toss. Spoon into lettuce leaves and top with cilantro.