Baked Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- 260 g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained
- 1 bulb baby fennel, trimmed. shaved
- 2 tbsp Woolworths select whole fennel seeds
- 1 strip orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Woolworths select white wine vinegar
- 4 x 180 g firm white fish fillet
- dill sprigs
- char-grilled bread
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
- Combine tomatoes, capsicum, fennel, seeds, peel and garlic in the dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir through vinegar. Nestle fish pieces in dish and spoon over the sauce. Season to taste. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque and flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve sprinkled with dill and accompanied with char-grilled bread.