Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cu[ honey
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp brown mustard seeds
- salt and pepper
- 1.5 lbs raw chicken tenders
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- In a small bowl whisk together ingredients for honey mustard dipping sauce. Can be made ahead and stored for up to a week.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl whisk three eggs. In a second bowl whisk together almond flour, salt, paprika, onion powder, garlic and pepper breaking up any clusters of almond flour. In a third bowl add the shredded coconut.
- Lightly salt the chicken tenders with sea salt. Working with one chicken tender at a time dip into the eggs, then the almond flour mixture, back into the eggs and then finally into the coconut mixture. Continue with all chicken tenders and arrange on a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce and enjoy!
This dish make you smack your lips.