Whole30 Spicy Chicken Patties Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Whole30 Spicy Chicken Patties Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 199kcalPin Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp canola oil or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients (except oil) and stir until just combined. The mixture will be wet.
- Form into small patties, about 1 1/2 inches wide, and place on a plate. It should be about 1/4 cup of the mixture for each patty.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties, working in batches if necessary, and cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes, then flip and finish cooking, another 4-5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Add extra oil or turn down the heat if they are cooking too quickly or if you are doing more than 1 batch. Serve.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g (3%) | Protein: 9g (18%) | Fat: 13g (20%) | Cholesterol: 35mg (12%) | Sodium: 330mg (14%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!