Paleo Kale Chips Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Paleo Kale Chips Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Calories: 47kcalPin Recipe
- 1 bunch fresh kale, curly variety
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp paprika, optional
- generous pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 275-300 degrees F.
- While your oven is heating up, remove any large stems from the kale, and cut or tear the leaves up into little bite-sized pieces. Remember to dry it thoroughly.
- Toss the kale, extra virgin olive oil, paprika, and salt in a salad bowl until the leaves are evenly coated and everything is nicely distributed.
- Spread the leaves out on a baking tray and cook until deliciously crispy. This will usually take 10-20 minutes depending on the strength of your oven, so keep a watchful eye on your batch to prevent overcooking.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g (4%) | Protein: 1.2g (2%) | Fat: 31.1g (48%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!