Moroccan Chicken with Kumara Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Moroccan Chicken with Kumara Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Marinating: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Calories: 194.2kcalPin Recipe
- 8 chicken thigh fillet, scored
- 1/3 cup ras el hanout
- 2/3 cup natural yogurt
- 500 grams kumara, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into thin wedges lengthwise
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable/olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 1/3 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- pomegranate molasses
- Combine chicken, ras el hanout and yogurt in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic food wrap; chill for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Preheat a char-grill pan over moderately high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked. Remove from the oven. Cover with foil; rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
- Meanwhile, combine kumara, chili, oil, and juice in a glass bowl. Char-grill kumara, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until browned and tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook broad beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Add beans and coriander to kumara in a bowl; toss to combine. Season to taste. Spoon kumara mixture onto a serving platter. Top with chicken and lemon wedges. Serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.
Calories: 194.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.3g (2%) | Protein: 28.1g (56%) | Fat: 6.7g (10%) | Cholesterol: 68.4mg (23%) | Sodium: 964.7mg (40%) | Potassium: 412.6mg (12%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!