Whole30 Baked Potato Soup Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Whole30 Baked Potato Soup Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Calories: 307kcalPin Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 cups yellow/white onion
- 8 cups potatoes, dice, peeled, about 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, grounded
- garnishes, chopped green onion, diced tomato, paleo bacon, chipotle-lime cashew cream
- Heat olive oil on sauté mode of Instant Pot for about 5 minutes. Once the oil is glistening hot, add the onions and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, cashews, garlic, chicken stock, and nutritional yeast; stir to combine.
- Cover and switch Instant Pot to soup/stew mode, making sure the vent is closed. Once the cycle is complete, either let the pressure release naturally or switch the vent open to release it quickly.
- Using an immersion blender (or regular blender), carefully purée the hot soup until completely smooth. Be careful not to over-blend or soup will become gummy. Add the salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g (9%) | Protein: 16g (32%) | Fat: 15g (23%) | Cholesterol: 46mg (15%) | Sodium: 412mg (17%) | Potassium: 712mg (20%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!