Spicy Chicken Fritters with Creamy Guacamole Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Spicy Chicken Fritters with Creamy Guacamole Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Calories: 200.1kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients For The Guacamole Dip:
- 2/3 cup avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 salt
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
Ingredients For The Fritters:
- 1 lb ground chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Combine the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, and sea salt in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, about 15 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine all the ingredients for the fritters except the oil in a medium mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a medium cast-iron skillet for 3 minutes. Scoop 2 tablespoon mounds of chicken mixture onto the skillet, then gently flatten and shape into a circle. You should be able to cook 3 fritters at a time.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes aside. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Serve the fritters hot with guacamole dip.
Calories: 200.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 19.7g (39%) | Fat: 12.5g (19%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!