Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Calories: 72kcalPin Recipe
- 2 pork chops, diced into bite-size
- 2 12 oz. bags Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Medley
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk , optional
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat cauliflower medley on medium-high heat in a large sauté pan until heated thoroughly.
- Add leftover pork chops and cook stirring occasionally until cauliflower begins to get crispy and pork is warm.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Clear a space in the center of the pan and pour eggs in. Scramble the eggs until they are cooked through and combine all of the skillets together.
- Serve with soy sauce and hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g (14%) | Fat: 5g (8%) | Cholesterol: 146mg (49%) | Sodium: 80mg (3%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!