Kale Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Chicken Soup with Rice Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 422kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients for the caesar dressing:
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1.8 – 1/4 tsp black pepper , to taste
Ingredients for the salad:
- 5 cups kale
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil plus large pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tsp olive oil plus large pinch of sea salt
- 1 chicken breast, skinless, boneless
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 large avocado, diced
- Prepare the dressing first: whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl and chill until ready to serve
- Brush your grill, grill pan or cast-iron skillet with oil and heat to medium/med-hi (adjust as needed)
- Sprinkle chicken breast on both sides with sea salt and pepper, then grill 6-7 mins on each side depending on thickness, until juices run clear and inside is no longer pink. Set aside covered in aluminum foil while you toss the pine nuts.
- Place a small cast-iron skillet over med heat and add tsp oil, add the pine nuts and sprinkle with salt. Cook, stirring for about 1 minute or until golden brown – be sure to adjust the heat if necessary so they don’t burn.
- To massage the kale, place it in a large bowl and drizzle with the 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. knead the kale with your hands as if kneading bread dough for about 2-3 mins or until the desired texture is achieved.
- Place massaged kale in a serving bowl and toss with chopped avocado and toasted pine nuts. Slice the chicken breast and arrange on salad, then toss or top with caesar dressing right before serving – use as much or as little as you want as per preference.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g (4%) | Protein: 11g (22%) | Fat: 39g (60%) | Cholesterol: 23mg (8%) | Sodium: 322mg (13%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!