Paleo Swedish Meatballs Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Paleo Swedish Meatballs Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Calories: 338kcalPin Recipe
Ingredient for the cauliflower sauce
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 3 tbsp ghee or grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- 1 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Ingredients for the meatballs
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Instructions for the sauce
- Steam the cauliflower for 8 minutes in a steamer or in boiling water, until soft when poked with a fork.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a high-powered blender along with the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Blend until completely smooth. If necessary, add more broth to thin out the sauce to desired consistency.
- Taste sauce for flavor and add more ghee and/or sea salt to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
Instructions for the meatballs
- Add all ingredients for the meatballs to a mixing bowl and use your hands to mix everything together until well-combined (note: you can also perform this step using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment).
- Form meatballs 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter and place on a plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil or cooking oil of choice in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the meatballs in the hot skillet, giving each one plenty of room (you’ll need to do this in 2 to 3 batches). Cook 2 minutes, flip to the other side and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until browned on 2 sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet, lower the heat to medium-low and add the sauce. Bring sauce to a gentle boil then add the meatballs and stir. Cover and cook until meatballs are cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes. For more developed flavor, cook meatballs at a very gentle simmer over medium-low heat for 30 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g (10%) | Protein: 35g (70%) | Fat: 8g (12%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!