Mango Cilantro Curry Chicken Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Mango Cilantro Curry Chicken Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Calories: 319.9kcalPin Recipe
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 magi, skinned, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp cilantro, freshly chopped, for garnish
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Begin by cooking your chicken. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Salt and pepper each breast, and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from oven, and let cool for at least 10 minutes. Then cut or shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. In a high powered blender or food processor, blend mayonnaise, curry powder, vinegar, lime juice, mustard, mango, chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, dressing, celery, onion, almonds, and raisins. Refrigerate until ready to serve. This chicken salad tastes better after letting the flavors meld in the fridge for several hours. Once ready to serve, top with additional fresh cilantro.
- Serve over greens or in a wrap.
Calories: 319.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.2g (6%) | Protein: 30.6g (61%) | Fat: 14.8g (23%) | Cholesterol: 116.5mg (39%) | Sodium: 224mg (9%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!