Keto Pulled Pork Chili Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Keto Pulled Pork Chili Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 hours
Total Time: 10 hours 10 minutes
Calories: 359.8kcalPin Recipe
- 2 cups tomatoes, crushed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp chipotle powder
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 2 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chives
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the crushed tomatoes, half of the coconut milk, garlic, smoked paprika, cumin seeds, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper to taste until combined.
- Pat the roast dry then season with salt and pepper. Poke the roast on all sides with the tip of a sharp knife then transfer to the slow cooker.
- Top the roast with the tomato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until the pork is tender and cooked through.
- Juice half of the lime and cut the other half into wedges. Shred the pork.
- Just before serving, combine the avocado, lime juice, and the remaining coconut milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- Scoop the chili into a bowl and garnish with lime wedges, avocado cream, and chives.
Calories: 359.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.5g (7%) | Fat: 20.2g (31%) | Cholesterol: 63.4mg (21%) | Sodium: 643.5mg (27%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!