Baked Salmon Croquettes Recipe For Candida
Easy Recipe for Baked Salmon Croquettes Recipe For Candida. That will help your Candida treatment. Natural Remedy for Candida with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 20 croquettes
Calories: 90kcalPin Recipe
- 1 lb wild-caught salmon, skinless
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly grease a pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 5 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Shred the salmon using a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of the almond meal, egg, chives, garlic, lemon zest, and sea salt. Form the mixture into golf ball-sized croquettes.
- Roll in the remaining 1/2 cup almond meal and place on prepared sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Calories: 90kcal | Protein: 12g (24%) | Fat: 5g (8%) | Cholesterol: 40mg (13%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!