Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cauliflower Sandwiches Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Easy Recipe for Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cauliflower Sandwiches Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis. That will help your Bacterial Vaginosis treatment. Natural Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 36 minutes
Total Time: 46 minutes
Calories: 445kcalPin Recipe
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 4 slices cauliflower bread
- Bring the cashews and 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes. Continue to boil for 3 minutes longer.
- Drain the water and transfer the cashews to a food processor with the almond milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the artichokes and pulse 3 times to break them up slightly.
- Return the cashew mixture to the saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until steaming, about 3 minutes. Gradually stir in the tapioca starch to thicken.
- Once the tapioca starch is incorporated, add the spinach. Heat for 3 to 4 minutes longer to wilt the spinach. Turn the heat off and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the ghee in a medium cast-iron skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add 2 slices of bread and toast for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Spread 1 slice of toasted bread with ½ cup spinach artichoke mixture and place a slice of bread on top. Repeat with the other 2 slices. Serve hot.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g (17%) | Protein: 33g (66%) | Fat: 40g (62%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!