Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Easy Recipe for Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis. That will help your Bacterial Vaginosis treatment. Natural Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Calories: 317kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients for the lime chicken
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts, boneless
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
Ingredient for the avocado salsa
- 4 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- To a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinade for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- To make the avocado salsa: add avocado, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g (18%) | Protein: 24g (48%) | Fat: 22g (34%) | Cholesterol: 55mg (18%) | Sodium: 239mg (10%) | Sugar: 1g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!