Baked Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
Easy Recipe for Baked Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis. That will help your Bacterial Vaginosis treatment. Natural Remedy for Bacterial Vaginosis with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Calories: 243kcalPin Recipe
- 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- 260 g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained
- 1 bulb baby fennel, trimmed. shaved
- 2 tbsp Woolworths select whole fennel seeds
- 1 strip orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Woolworths select white wine vinegar
- 4 x 180 g firm white fish fillet
- dill sprigs
- char-grilled bread
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
- Combine tomatoes, capsicum, fennel, seeds, peel and garlic in the dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir through vinegar. Nestle fish pieces in dish and spoon over the sauce. Season to taste. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fish is opaque and flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve sprinkled with dill and accompanied with char-grilled bread.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g (10%) | Protein: 25g (50%) | Fat: 2.6g (4%) | Cholesterol: 52mg (17%) | Sodium: 67mg (3%) | Potassium: 595mg (17%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!